What is Oxford University Doing?
Researchers at Oxford University are studying many aspects of the food system that will address the issues discussed. We give some examples below:
- How to improve crop yields through nutrient and water uptake, improving the ability to acquire water and nutrients that are in short supply - Liam Dolan
- How effective food labelling is at encouraging people to eat a healthy diet - Mike Rayner
- The effects of expanded agriculture on local biodiversity - Kathy Willis
- Ways to improve the welfare of broiler chickens by assessing the effects of stocking density on the birds’ health - Marian Dawkins
- Food Climate Research Network - Tara Garnett
You can also find out more about the research being carried out as part of the Programme on our Projects page.