If you would like to get in touch with the Oxford Martin Programme on the Future of Food, please email Michael Panagopulos, the Programme Coordinator at:
If you would like to be kept up-to-date with what's going on with the Programme, please sign up to our monthly newsletter.
Our address is:
Other Mailing Lists at Oxford
There are several other mailing lists that you might be interested in signing up to at Oxford University:
- Oxford Martin School - you can sign up to news and events at the Oxford Martin School, from across their interdisciplinary research community covering a wide range of areas of interest: Energy & Environment; Health & Medicine; Technology & Society; and Ethics & Governance
- Oxford Networks for the Environment - this is a weekly email listing all the environment-related public lecture series, events, conferences and seminars across a whole range of departments at Oxford
- Unit for Biocultural Variation and Obesity (UBVO) - the UBVO sends out occasional email updates about UBVO seminars, events, and news related to the multidisciplinary study of obesity
- Food Climate Research Network (FCRN) - the FCRN sends out a weekly update of news and research in the field of food and climate change
- Environmental Change Institute - the ECI sends out a regular e-news mailout about the institute's main research themes: Climate, Ecosystems, Energy, Food, Water
If you run a mailing list at Oxford and would like to be included in this list, please email us.